We can accommodate 4 comfortably in a furnished apartment next to my house. There are three single beds, one double and two cots as well as shower, TV, refrigerator, table and chairs and coffee pot. You also have access to an outdoor fireplace and grill on the back patio for evening use. The nightly rate is $30/man. The apartment is non-smoking.
New for fall 2011 we have recently completed a spacious 1800 sq ft luxury Loft which can comfortably sleep 6. The loft is completely furnished with laundry facilities, kitchenette, big screen TV, pool table, ect. The Loft is less than a block from a pizza shop, donut shop and the theater. The nightly rate is $50/man.
The Loft is the culmination of 18 months of rennovations on a historic building (1880s) in downtown Syracuse and offers truly exceptional accomodations. Because of the time and money involved in a project like this, I intend to keep it nice. Therefore, the Loft comes with a few extra rules which are strictly enforeced. The present set of house rules are as follows:
(1) Please respect my property
(2) No smoking
(3) In order to preserve the original yellow pine floors, shoes must be removed before entering the Loft.
(4) Use the coasters provided at all times
(5) No guns or gun cases in the Loft. No cleaning of guns in the Loft. A secure location for gun storage and cleaning is available downstairs
(6) No pets
(7) Do not bring your coolers upstairs. Coolers can be stored in the gun storage area
(8) Guests will assume full financial responsibility for any damage that may occur, accidental or otherwise
The Loft is non-smoking.
Omer's House. During the season we rent a hunting lodge from a hay farmer named Omer. Omer's house is fully furnished with kitchen, laundry, three bedrooms, two bathrooms and spacious living room upstairs, full basement with 6-8 beds, gas grill and two car garage with gun cleaning area. Omer's house can comfortably sleep up to 8 and his rate is $50/night/man.
Omer's House is non-smoking.
We can accomodate far more hunters on our hunting leases than we can in our lodging facilities. If our lodging is full but you would like to come hunt and provide your own lodging, you would just pay the $150/day hunt fee. If your hunt is guided your guide will meet you at your motel or if you are self-guiding you can leave from your motel at your discreation.